Monday, October 3, 2016

It's an Eggciting Day to Start Running!

Hey, mommies! Are you looking for ways to keep your kiddo away from his or her gadget? Well, I am! Although my 9-year old is pretty easy to tell off, I still couldn't make him follow his 2-hour-per-day gadget time. I've been trying to find ways to encourage him to go out and enjoy a more active lifestyle but he keeps complaining about getting bored and about his legs gettibg tired. He'd rather stay put on his favorite couch, with his widescreen smartphone on his hands, and play minecraft and other games. It's really making me worry.

I think I need an activity that takes his mind off his tired legs.

And then I stumbled on this:


I came across their booth at the BlogEx2016 last Sept. 24, 2016. Since then, I've been trying to convince my son to join.

The Eggciting Family Fun Run Adventure is set to happen on October 16, 2016 at SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City. The assembly time is at 4 a.m. but walk-in registrants can already start coming as early as 3 a.m.

What I like about Eggciting Family Fun Run Adventure is the Egg Hunt twist and the short distance. What kid doesn't love egg hunting, especially with this much loots at stake?


I also love the idea that mommies or any other adult in the family can accompany the participant in the race. Chaperones don't need to pay, but they won't get a race kit. Nonetheless, getting the chance to run with your kid and see him beat the race is already a treat.

Families of four can join together in different categories and avail of nice discount.

Oh, and did I mention they have this heart-melting cutesy finisher's medal? I so want one for my son!


Anyway, if you're thinking of joining, you can register at www.eggcitingph.com or follow their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/eggcitingadventurefamilyfunrun/

I'm this close to convincing my son to join. Anyway, we still have until October 10, 2016 to register. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment